Brass Swing Arm Lamp Unit (Unassembled)
This unassembled brass swing arm kit can be used to build an adjustable table lamp that’s capable of providing illumination across a complete arc. Though perfect for wall installation, this adjustable light fixture, once assembled, is also an ideal addition to dressers, desks, and other tables and furniture.
Packaged with all the parts needed to create a versatile, adaptable light fixture, the kit comes with a 9” Harp and Finial, a clear gold, 12’ power cord with plug that’s rated to 106 degrees Celsius, a 28” long Brushed Brass Stem, and a 3-Way Turn Knob Socket with a Swing Arm. Because its brushed brass finish possesses a classic sensibility, this unit looks particularly attractive atop wood table bases.
note: you need to string the wire through the arm
**ALL UNITS ARE CONTINUITY AND ELECTRICALLY TESTED BEFORE LEAVING THE WAREHOUSE**
About Savta Lighting
Since 1957, our expert staff has been helping customers find and fit lamp parts for table lamps, floor lamps, ceiling fixtures, and many additional applications.
Whether you are looking for lamp parts to repair an existing lamp or to build a new lamp, we have both the lamp parts you need and the expertise to help you complete your project.
- Orders less than $50 are subject to a $5 minimum order fee.
- UPS ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Merchandise may not be returned without our permission. We are more than anxious to correct any errors we might make without expense to you. If the error is yours, there will be a 20% restocking charge on all returned merchandise. Please notify us within a maximum of five business days regarding shortages or incorrect shipments. No returns or claims will be accepted after 30 days.