Wired Candlestick & Bottle Adapter - 1"
Produced as an all-in-one set that comes complete with an electrical push-thru light socket, 8' power cord, 8" harp, and corrugated rubber adapter, the 1” wired candlestick and bottle adapter is intended to give the home hobbyist and lamp builder an easy to use, quick to install option when it comes to converting an antique candlestick or other fine piece into a modern electric lamp.
As they often have their own inherent, if somewhat reserved, beauty, wine bottles are also increasingly turned to by collectors, artists, and home decorators as a source of inspiration when constructing lamps. Our candlestick adapters can also be used to convert such elegant vessels into fully functioning electric lamps, as the base of an adapter kit simply needs to be plugged into the opening at the top of a wine bottle. Because all of our adapters are lined with corrugated rubber, the lamp builder who decides to transform such a bottle or candlestick can be sure that they can achieve a secure fit without scratching or otherwise damaging the source of their inspiration.
About Savta Lighting
Since 1957, our expert staff has been helping customers find and fit lamp parts for table lamps, floor lamps, ceiling fixtures, and many additional applications.
Whether you are looking for lamp parts to repair an existing lamp or to build a new lamp, we have both the lamp parts you need and the expertise to help you complete your project.
- Orders less than $50 are subject to a $5 minimum order fee.
- UPS ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Merchandise may not be returned without our permission. We are more than anxious to correct any errors we might make without expense to you. If the error is yours, there will be a 20% restocking charge on all returned merchandise. Please notify us within a maximum of five business days regarding shortages or incorrect shipments. No returns or claims will be accepted after 30 days.