This spiraling, 2?‚´ high, 2-1/4?‚´ wide scroll arm is tapped 1/8IP x 1/8 IP. Its relatively modest size makes it a perfect fit for both desk and floor lamps as well as a decorative option for wall and ceiling fixtures that have noticeably exposed gaps and holes. Because its curving surface is less ornate than many other decorate arms, it?‚…s ideal for more modern fixtures as well as the often highly stylized lamps of the late Nineteenth and early Twentieth centuries. As it?‚…s made of brass, this arm back is also highly resistant to weathering and normal wear and tear.
About Savta Lighting
Since 1957, our expert staff has been helping customers find and fit lamp parts for table lamps, floor lamps, ceiling fixtures, and many additional applications.
Whether you are looking for lamp parts to repair an existing lamp or to build a new lamp, we have both the lamp parts you need and the expertise to help you complete your project.
- Orders less than $50 are subject to a $5 minimum order fee.
- UPS ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Merchandise may not be returned without our permission. We are more than anxious to correct any errors we might make without expense to you. If the error is yours, there will be a 20% restocking charge on all returned merchandise. Please notify us within a maximum of five business days regarding shortages or incorrect shipments. No returns or claims will be accepted after 30 days.