The 60 Second Make-A-Lamp Kit is a pre-assembled electrical lamp lighting system that comes complete with a U.L. approved electric light socket, power cord and plug, knobs, and cork adapters that can be used to transform any antique vase, bottle or amphora, lamp base or stand, and candlestick into a modern electrical lamp. As the name implies, because the entire kit, including all the electrical lighting equipment, is already assembled, a lamp builder only needs to insert the cork adapter into the opening atop the base of their lamp to create a fine lighting piece that can work in any room of the house.
Because its 1-3/4” diameter reducible cork adapter has a No. 1 size for 7/8” openings and a No. 2 size that can fit a 1-1/4” opening, this Make-A-Lamp kit is perfect for converting mid to small sized lamp bases, including antique as well as hand-crafted vessels, for use as modern lighting pieces. The speed with which such kits can be installed, in fact, gives any lamp builder the time and flexibility they need to focus on creating a piece that truly fits their artistic and decorative tastes.
About Savta Lighting
Since 1957, our expert staff has been helping customers find and fit lamp parts for table lamps, floor lamps, ceiling fixtures, and many additional applications.
Whether you are looking for lamp parts to repair an existing lamp or to build a new lamp, we have both the lamp parts you need and the expertise to help you complete your project.
- Orders less than $50 are subject to a $5 minimum order fee.
- UPS ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Merchandise may not be returned without our permission. We are more than anxious to correct any errors we might make without expense to you. If the error is yours, there will be a 20% restocking charge on all returned merchandise. Please notify us within a maximum of five business days regarding shortages or incorrect shipments. No returns or claims will be accepted after 30 days.