The No. 2 brass oil lamp adapter that comes with a pre-formed side hole allows for the electrification of traditional oil lamps while hiding what are often unsightly electrical wires. These wires can be threaded through the hole on the side of the adapter’s bulge and then run up to either an attached electrical socket or columns, necks, and other bodies. Installed in place of a traditional burner, these adapters are then usually fitted with an electrical socket or similar appliance.
With a 1-¼“ No. 2 thread and 1/8 IP lampnipple, this adapter is a perfect fit for most larger oil lamps. In addition, its burnished brass finish will look attractive for years to come.
About Savta Lighting
Since 1957, our expert staff has been helping customers find and fit lamp parts for table lamps, floor lamps, ceiling fixtures, and many additional applications.
Whether you are looking for lamp parts to repair an existing lamp or to build a new lamp, we have both the lamp parts you need and the expertise to help you complete your project.
- Orders less than $50 are subject to a $5 minimum order fee.
- UPS ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Merchandise may not be returned without our permission. We are more than anxious to correct any errors we might make without expense to you. If the error is yours, there will be a 20% restocking charge on all returned merchandise. Please notify us within a maximum of five business days regarding shortages or incorrect shipments. No returns or claims will be accepted after 30 days.