Loctite compound. Specifications include: - 10 ML (.34 OZ) of liquid, Plastic bottle, Applicator nozzle, Treats 600 1/4" nuts . Loctite is used for locking metal parts for a stronger hold and prevents against threaded part from loosening. Loctite is ready to use and requires no heat or mixing. Loctite is quick to use by simply touching joints with the applicator nozzle. Loctite sets in 15 minutes and full cure in 6 hours. It may attack some thermoplastics but it dries anaerobically. Ionization due to contamination can cause hardening.
About Savta Lighting
Since 1957, our expert staff has been helping customers find and fit lamp parts for table lamps, floor lamps, ceiling fixtures, and many additional applications.
Whether you are looking for lamp parts to repair an existing lamp or to build a new lamp, we have both the lamp parts you need and the expertise to help you complete your project.
- Orders less than $50 are subject to a $5 minimum order fee.
- UPS ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Merchandise may not be returned without our permission. We are more than anxious to correct any errors we might make without expense to you. If the error is yours, there will be a 20% restocking charge on all returned merchandise. Please notify us within a maximum of five business days regarding shortages or incorrect shipments. No returns or claims will be accepted after 30 days.