Restoring antique, gas burning lamps has become an increasingly popular hobby. Though such lamps are often used in camping or other outdoor activities, the warm, soft glow of gas burning lamps, as well as their visual appeal, has made them a favorite of home decorators, especially those individuals who seek to complete the traditional look of an older home, as well as individuals who are simply looking for an interesting conversation piece for their living and dining rooms. These homeowners and artisans often desire the reliability and ease of use that’s associated with appliances that are controlled by electricity, however, and so may be reticent to keep antiquated lamps as anything other than show pieces. Fortunately, Aladdin electric converters enable antique lamps to retain their charming, archaic appearance while also benefiting from the steady, simple control for which electric appliances are known.
Our brass, Aladdin electric converter, which comes with a power chord and control knob, offers just the sort of compromise between traditional looks and modern convenience that these lamp enthusiasts are looking for. Durable, reliable, and graced with a subdued, yet dignified design, the Aladdin electric converter is an ideal match for a variety of indoor lighting and decorating projects.
About Savta Lighting
Since 1957, our expert staff has been helping customers find and fit lamp parts for table lamps, floor lamps, ceiling fixtures, and many additional applications.
Whether you are looking for lamp parts to repair an existing lamp or to build a new lamp, we have both the lamp parts you need and the expertise to help you complete your project.
- Orders less than $50 are subject to a $5 minimum order fee.
- UPS ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- Merchandise may not be returned without our permission. We are more than anxious to correct any errors we might make without expense to you. If the error is yours, there will be a 20% restocking charge on all returned merchandise. Please notify us within a maximum of five business days regarding shortages or incorrect shipments. No returns or claims will be accepted after 30 days.